Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Most spankable athletes...

In a recent comment to this blog, The Red Cherry Report (see link to the right) suggested that cheerleaders are, as a group, the most spankable athletes. We agreed that this subject needs a post!

I can think of several questions right off the top of my head. For a start: are cheerleaders athletes? If the answer is "yes", then all types of dancer and other physical performers (e.g circus acts) in general are also athletes. Are ice skaters athletes?

This is a live-and-let-live blog, so lets agree that all these people are athletes.

So, the second question is which groups can rival cheerleaders for spankability? How about swimmers? Hunt Jockeys have got to be competitive, given their tight jodhpurs and the fact that they're already carrying crops around ;) How about gymnasts? Don't the beach volleyball crowd get a look in? Tennis players? Ice dancers? Speed skaters? Skiers?

There are lots of groups out there - lets have you comments and we'll see who people prefer!

The third question is about individual athletes. There are way too many to mention here and, for me, of course, I'm only thinking about the girls. So, for a few examples, how about Yelena Isinbayeva (already comes with her own pole!)? Or Anna Bendherover - sorry - Kournikova? One of certainly many gymnasts who have already been spanked is Daniela Silivs (see http://www.geocities.com/gimnastica/articles02/silivashof.html).

Here is a tough one: Stacy Keibler? A "professional" wrestler? That's no sport, but Stacy has got to be high up on any spankos list ;) And she has been spanked on live TV...

My last question is whether actors / actresses portraying athletes count - What do you think? As example, consider Kirsten Dunst (always worth doing). Ms Dunst is bound to score with cheerleading fans for her role in "Bring it on" and she scores a second time for "Wimbledon"..

Come on, lets have your nominations!

7 comments:

Dave said...

I know I said cheerleaders of course, but the big names that come to mind are tennis players: i.e. Maria Sharapova.

Anna Kournikova is the most spankable tennis player, or perhaps female athlete period, in history, in my opinion. :)

Dave

Danielle said...

For me they don't have to be famous. Just take a look around when you're in town. It's fun to point out the ones who are in spanking ;-)

Erik said...

Yeah, its nice to think about the famous, but there are easily enough people in my town to think about. Its all too easy to see spankable people. They're everywhere! A single walk across the town square is enough for me to see enough potential spankees to keep me happy for a week :)

And you know the best thing about local people? Unlike the famous, the stars, its that you could go over and talk to the local people - right now! They're here, they're now and a spanking experience with them is therefore, in theory, "obtainable".

Bonnie said...

Erik,

Every four years, during the winter Olympics, my husband wonders aloud where he can buy me a women's luge outfit. He thinks that ultra form fitting shiny latex look is sexy. Seeing those young shapely women makes him think about spanking (now, there's a surprise!).

I told him that if he finds one, I'll wear it. So far, he hasn't followed through.

Best,
Bonnie

Erik said...

Hmmm. I guess that I've been asking the wrong question! Time for a new blog entry...

Anonymous said...

There are stories that gymnasts and tennis players who are spanked, to me tennis players are the most spankable, just think flipping up that skirt and pulling down her panties. Martina Hingis was very spankable, just ask her mom.

James Best said...

It's one thing to dream about spanking famous tennis players, but actually getting them OTK would take some kind of miricale. For me Steffi Graf and Martina Hingis have always had spankable bums. I also think Maria Sharapova has a nice bottom.