Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Doctor Who is a spanko

Doctor Who is a spanko. WHAT?!? No, don't get excited now; I'm not making any claims about the sexual preferences of the excellent David Tennant or any of his predecessors in the role. I'm just saying that I reckon the character of Doctor Who is probably a spanko.

Actually, DO get excited, if you feel like it! Its a spanking blog after all so, by definition, mutual excitement is what its all about! Maybe the subs out there might like to leave a comment as to which of Doctors they'd like to have their bottoms warmed by...

What am I blithering about? Well, for the non-Brits out there, "Doctor Who" is an iconic long-running science fiction series about a time traveller. Incidentally, The New Scientist magazine recently tried to prove the existence of time travellers by inviting them all to a party in the past. As nobody was known to have attended, the magazine concluded that time travellers didn't exist. But I digress.

Actually, no I don't. Its exactly on topic and New Scientist was wrong! Doctor Who is a spanko and wasn't at their party simply because he was elsewhere.

So where was Doctor Who, if not at the party? Why do I reckon he is a spanko and what proof do I have to back up this wild theory?

Well, exhibit one is Rose (Billie Piper) and if she's not a good reason to be a spanko then I'm a Dalek. At the risk of showing my age, I'd say that Ace (Sophie Aldred) was also a good reason.

But there are many more important reasons for a time traveller to be a spanko! Lets see if I can convince you of some of them...

First spankings are best reason. Judging by the number of stories out there on the web dedicated to (and sometimes titled) "Her first spanking", it would seem that one's first spanking is on a par with losing one's virginity. Now, imagine your "first spanking" at the hands of Doctor Who: he turns up out of the blue, gives you your first spanking and then turns up sometime earlier to give you your first spanking and then... ...get the idea? If you want that "fist spanking" feeling again (or before!), then knowing a time traveller is the way to get it :)))

Its a out of body experience and better than a DVD at the same time: you have your spanking and can then go back in time to witness it - from any angle.

Or you can go back in time to witness someone else's spanking(s). Take a tour of the famous spankings in history. Spank or be spanked by famous historical characters. The possibilities are endless. Any votes for favourite historical characters to spank / be spanked by?

How about taking advantage of the boom in spanking magazines, movies and Internet by going back in time to witness the making of any video or photo shoot?

One for the subs here: go back in time and spank yourself. Could it get any better than that? You'd know exactly what you want / need / deserve and exactly what hits the spot (ahem!). You already completely trust yourself and you can do whatever you want because, after all, you're not hurting anyone else! Go on, step back in time and give yourself some sound spankings for all those times you did something naughty and got away with it!

So where was Doctor Who then? Well, your guess is as good as mine, but if I were a time traveller and had the choice of doing some of the above or swapping physics jokes at the New Scientist party, then I guess I'd be stepping back in time to give Rose her first spanking. Again.

14 comments:

Tara said...

hey its tara, here is the website i was talking about where i made the extra summer cash.......... the website is here

emily said...

You know I believe there is a large community of spanko's in the medical field. I myself am in the medical field and so is My BF/Top. We're just a kinky lot lol..

emily

Erik said...

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the comment. I had considered going into medicine myself - before I wimped out and became an computer guy.

I don't think that Doctor Who is a medical doctor though :)

Regards,

Erik

Dave said...

Dr. Who a spankosexual? well, why not?

cool article!

Dave

Anonymous said...

I like that"Spankosexual" phrase Dave but I'm not sure that I could go along with the main theme of the article I always thought that the one thing doctor couldn't do was actually change history. I say this as someone who has been a fan since day one 30 odd years ago.

Paddy P.

Erik said...

Hi guys,

Dave: Thanks for the comment. I do my best :)

Paddy P.: Yeah, sorry, I guess that writing such a thing about a popular or famous character is always going to offend purist fans. Still, I intended the article to be a playful thought exercise - on the idea of spanko time travel than on the rules and regulations placed upon one particular character :)

emily said...

Someone needs to update his blog. Tsk Tsk!!! Im intoxicated right now. So Im feeling a bit bold tehe!!

Miranda said...

Hi Erik, give me Eccleston's Doctor any time. But don't let him do it with the Sonic Screwdriver! A little unorthodox to write Doctor Who, though, shouldn't it be just the Doctor?

And historical people to be spanked by? Saladin, take me to your tent, spank me and put me in your harem! Giggles.

BB said...

You coming back? Miss you around here!

Anonymous said...

I think David Tennant needs a spanking... I think I could give him it too ;-)

Now with Christopher Eccleston...I think he'd overpower me...
"Naughty girl, how dare you try to punish the doctor"...
Oooooo...

I think we'll actually have to play this game lmao

Purple Angel said...

I tend to think lots of Sci Fi characters would make excellent spankos, its part of the fantasy element.

And not only are medical folk spankos but lots of teachers are, including me.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Erik said...

Emily: Opps! Sorry! Have been busy!

BB: Yep, I'm coming back, or rather have always been here, just lazy!

Purple Angle: teachers as spankers? Of course! Why not? I once tried to work out how many teachers there were in the uk - quite a lot in the end. Could mean a lot of spankos. Give's me an idea for a blog entry...

Anonymous said...

Make Billie Piper your love slave in this free online RPG!
http://freshchoiceslavemarket.com/profile.asp?slaveid=435
You can even spank her!

Anonymous said...

Dear god, to be spanked by the Doctor....11 would destroy me. I'd love every second of it too. Something about being across that mans lap...*Shivers* lol. Please find me Doctor, cause I have been naughty;)